Senior Urban Designer
As the Senior Urban Designer you will report to the Head of Urban Design while working with a range of clients developing an excellent portfolio of work.
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Languages needed: English.
Apply by October 20, 2017
About the company
Matchtech is an engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years’ experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers in sectors across the engineering industry, all over the world. We provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
Required education and skills
- In the position of Senior Urban Designer you will hold a Masters Degree in Urban Design and have an already excellent portfolio of work with a variety of projects at a range of scales and types with strong focus on regeneration, infrastructure-led projects and major developments.
- Excellent drawing, graphics and communication skills;
- Experienced in contributing to the urban design projects within an integrated multi-disciplinary team;
- A good understanding of UK planning, current trends and issues in urban design and building typologies;
- Able to produce comprehensive design reports, research, and presentation;
- Passionate attitude towards design, commitment towards integrated and collaborative working and capable of managing own tasks and deadlines;
- Ability to bring innovative, creative, engaging and comprehensive placemaking ideas to projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Autocard, 3d Max and/or Rhino.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.