Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and diligent Landscape Architect Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ top level design and production experience, along with the ability to lead the development and planning of diverse projects, as well as supervise the landscape architecture production staff to their fullest potential.
This is a Senior Management position at one of the premier landscape architecture offices in Southern California, and only well qualified applicants will be considered.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Architerra Design Group is a successful Landscape Architecture firm located in the Inland Empire. For over 25 years, we have defined our mission by providing attentive customer service and forward thinking design excellence. Current projects include a diverse blend of public agency, commercial and private development design clients, to whom we provide planning and construction document services, throughout Southern California.
Required education and skills
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage complex projects, develop planning, construction and design graphics, perform accurate plan checks, ensure overall quality control, along with the ability to schedule and identify long and short term staffing requirements.
- The candidate will have the ability to supervise the CAD process for landscape construction documents including construction and planting plans, construction details, irrigation plans and specifications for commercial, residential, community and public agency projects.
- The Senior Project Manager should be a strong problem solver, with excellent supervisory and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, understand the production and design processes, and be a solid team player.
- It is also important that the candidate understand the unique Southern California environment and possess a strong working knowledge of native and climate appropriate plants. California Licensure is required.
- Candidates should be assertive and have strong graphic and communication skills, and must be comfortable presenting design solutions to various internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture Degree from an accredited University, Masters desirable.
- Software proficiency should include AutoCAD, Land F/X and MS Office along with other applications commonly used in a professional landscape architecture firm.
- Experienced Senior Staff level with direct report supervisory experience required.
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples (PDF<5MG or URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.