Senior Landscape Designer
The Senior Landscape Designer/Architect prepare & develop site plans, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures. They will collaborate in a team environment to market, manage business development efforts, design, coordinate and present ideas relating to a variety of challenging resort, residential, urban planning and design projects.
This individual demonstrates creativity, foresight, and maturity in design judgment when anticipating and solving design complexities. It is essential to pass on your knowledge to others and support a continuous learning environment. Team building and motivation are also key responsibilities.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Over the course of the last seven decades WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world’s leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG’s projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success. The Singapore-based office of WATG is hiring a Senior Landscape Designer.
The successful candidate will
- Establish and maintain ongoing, positive and productive client relationships.
- Be responsible for RFP responses.
- Assure design conforms to contractual agreement with client.
- Provide leadership for entire design process to ensure design continuity.
- Manage multiple projects of large scope & scale.
- Effectively and proactively coache, mentor and provide performance enhancing feedback to team members.
- Understand and implement processes to reduce risks and exposure.
- Perform other project and duties as assigned by the manager.
Required education and skills
- Diploma, Bachelors or Masters Degree in landscape architecture, or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a professional service firm.
- Extensive land planning experience including project management, graphic communication, land-use zoning, and client relationships.
- Experience with developing various plans (from concept to detailed plans ) at different scales. Registered professional in Planning or Landscape Architecture preferred.
- Has strong portfolio of built and/or design work.
- Excellent design, visualization, creative and innovative land planning and (hand) graphic skills required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, and MS Office.
How to apply
Please send your resume or contact Renee Lucas at email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.