Senior Landscape Architect
ASPECT Studios….we're designers, we're collaborators and we’re innovators. We design places people want to be. We operate across Australia and in China and are committed to providing our clients with the best in creative design. We value design thinking which aspires to healthier, more integrated communities and sustainable environments. We offer a creative workplace with high standards and a seeking like-minded, talented Senior Landscape Architects to join us.
Our Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney Studios are on the lookout for Senior Landscape Architects. If you interested in moving your career to the next level and working on exciting projects for one of Australia’s leading landscape architectural practices, then this opportunity is going to appeal.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
ASPECT Studios is a design firm specializing in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Environmental Graphics and Digital Media.
We are led by a team of three Directors and ten Studio Directors who guide our Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Shanghai, Urban & Public and Digital Studios.
The successful candidate will
- Prepare project design drawings and documentation from schematic design through to contract documentation.
- Construct administration / construction phase services;
- Liaise and coordinate with the Studio Team, plus external consultants; and
- Project management.
Required education and skills
- A talented, senior collaborator with strong project management skills.
- A minimum 6 years of post-graduate experience;
- Registered Landscape Architect preferred;
- An ability to lead small teams in project delivery;
- A good communicator with strong design skills;
- A willingness to mentor and work collaboratively with all co-workers;
- A great attitude towards client relationships and the ability to seek new work opportunities;
- Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD i.e. VectorWorks (preferred) or AutoCAD;
- 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up or Vectorworks preferred);
- Experience in REVIT not required but highly advantageous.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV with a link to your sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.