Busy Southbay, Southern California Architecture company looking for an experienced Project Manager/Architect.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Oakes Architects was founded in Santa Monica by Julie and Lee Oakes in 1987 to provide complete professional service in the field of architecture, planning, interior design and entitlement processing.
The firm specializes in a broad range of commercial, industrial and residential projects and has been actively involved in both the rehabilitation of existing structures and the construction of new facilities throughout Southern California. The firm offers a combination of unsurpassed technical expertise and sophisticated design to assure our clients the best design solution possible.
Within the office, the Principals are assisted by a highly skilled technical and administrative support staff. All work in the office is done on AutoCad. Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering services are contracted through the office to outside consultants. We have established close working relationships with a number of highly respected and professionally capable Engineering Consultants in the Southern California area. Each consultant is selected based upon his/her specific expertise and suitability to the needs of the project at hand.
Required education and skills
- High-end large multifamily structures, both Type III and Concrete, restaurants, retail, adaptive re-use.
- Must be experienced with Building and Zoning Codes, and adept at working with Municipalities.
- Experience in Design, Construction Detailing, and Construction job site review.
- Architectural Licensing recommend, but not required. Must be pursuing the path towards Licensing.
- Working experience in coordination of structural, civil, and mep consultants as well.
- Architecture Degree.
- Conversant in English.
- Excellent AutoCad skills.
- Licensed in Architecture or on the path towards it.
- Thorough knowledge of Design, Construction, Construction detailing and CBC.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.