Moody Graham is currently seeking talented applicants with 7+ years of professional landscape architecture experience for a full-time salaried landscape design position.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Moody Graham is a design office located in Washington DC focused on landscape architecture, garden design, and ecological planning for public and private clients. Our work spans many project types and scales but is consistently rooted in the pursuit of beauty, innovation, and harmony.
The successful candidate will
- Manage public & private projects, provide design leadership, collaborate with allied professionals on project teams, oversee less experienced staff, hand sketching, development of construction details, and help guide the future direction of Moody Graham.
Required education and skills
- Bachelors degree or higher in Landscape Architecture (or Architecture with a
documented interest in Landscape Architecture) and 7+ years of recent
- Excellent organization, communication, and graphic skills.
- Commitment to innovation, design excellence, and social & ecological harmony.
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, Autocad, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft
- Experience working on urban commercial and institutional projects.
- Solid plant identification skills and design understanding of woody and
herbaceous plants of the mid-Atlantic region.
- Interest in working in a small, idea focused firm that moves quickly.
- Self-motivated individual that brings a passionate point of view and can handle
multiple projects and responsibilities.
How to apply
To Apply, please email cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single file pdf attachment (10mb maximum file size) to Ryan Moody at Moody Graham (email@example.com) with the heading Project Manager Position. Please do not call regarding the posting.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.