Irvine & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Irvine & Associates, Inc. is a land use consulting firm that specializes in providing quality entitlement and zoning services to the real estate development community, including non-profit organizations, investors, land use law firms, individual home owners and more within the City and County of Los Angeles.
The successful candidate will
- Prepare and process discretionary land use entitlements, mainly with the City of Los Angeles. As necessary, manage project teams, including Clients, Architects, Civil Engineers, Traffic Consultants, CEQA Consultants and others.
- Prepare zoning feasibility analysis reports specific to Client or project needs.
- Lead project team meetings and team conference calls.
- Lead meetings with City Staff and Government Officials.
- Represent Client(s) at public/community stakeholder meetings and Public Hearings. May include representation for controversial projects.
Required education and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Urban Studies & Planning, Architecture, Engineering, and/or Political Science.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of the Los Angeles Municipal Code (LAMC), Subdivision Map Act, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other related City Policy or standards.
- Ability to manage several active projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A motivated self-starter with a high level of personal integrity and business ethics who thrives in a team environment;
- A demonstrated ability to interact with, and develop, long-term relationships with clients and other business partners;
- Excellent time management, communication, organization and personal effectiveness skills, as well as good computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Project) and web-based project management tools.
How to apply
To apply, please email your resume to Jobs@Irvineassoc.com with “Project Manager Position” in the subject line.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.