We are seeking a talented, self-motivated and creative Landscape Architect Project Manager with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive experience, leading the development and planning process of diverse projects as well as the ability to supervise landscape designers to their fullest potential.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Architerra Design Group is a successful Landscape Architecture firm located in the Inland Empire. For over 25 years, we have defined our mission by providing attentive customer service and forward thinking design excellence. Current projects include a diverse blend of public agency, commercial and private development design clients, to whom we provide planning and construction document services, throughout Southern California.
Required education and skills
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop conceptual design graphics, along with producing and supervising the CAD process for landscape construction documents including planting plans, construction details, and irrigation plans for a wide scope of residential, community and public agency projects.
- The Project Manager should have strong problem solving and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, understand the design process, and be a solid team player.
- It is also important that the candidate understand the unique Southern California environment and possess a strong working knowledge of native and climate appropriate plants.
- Licensure in California is a plus.
- Candidates should have strong communication skills and must be comfortable presenting design solutions to various public and private stakeholders.
- Software proficiency should include AutoCAD, Land F/X and MS Office along with other applications used commonly in a professional landscape architecture firm.
- Experienced, some supervisory experience required.
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples (PDF<5MG or URL) to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.