The Project Manager position presents an exciting opportunity to be part of the BRIDGE Northern California real estate development team and contribute to our mission. You will be responsible for managing all phases of real estate development for multiple projects. This position requires strong organization and communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge and experience working on all aspects of multi-family rental housing development, finance and construction, including both new construction and acquisition/rehabilitation.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
BRIDGE has grown into a multifaceted organization with a staff of more than 350 people and the ability to handle every aspect of project finance, development, property and asset management, and portfolio management. Our capabilities and resources continue to grow, and so do our ambitions.
The successful candidate will
- Manage a portfolio of projects in various phases of development.
- Test project feasibility through coordination of physical, market and financial due diligence activities
- Solicit bids from consultants and contractors, evaluate proposals, coordinate section of design team, and negotiate contract terms and price.
- Manage specialist teams and outreach programs to obtain all required entitlement and design approvals and build public support.
- Finalize project programmatic requirements with the community development team.
- Manage the design and construction team from initial scoping through construction.
- Coordinate physical and financial project issues with Property and Asset Management.
- Create and maintain detailed project proformas and manage project budgets throughout the development process.
- Work with supervisor to obtain all debt, equity and soft sources of finance.
- Document loan and partnership terms and obligations.
- Prepare funding applications for local, state and federal funding including tax credits and tax exempt bond applications.
- Manage real estate and finance transactions including site and property acquisitions, construction and permanent loan closings, and tax credit equity syndications.
- Jointly supervise and mentor a Project Administrator or Associate Project Manager.
- Ensure the highest quality development in every respect in conformance with BRIDGE’s commitment to the long term viability and strength of its portfolio and quality of homes for its residents.
- Communicate with supervisor on a regular basis to convey project status, budget or schedule issues, problems with architect/engineering team, etc.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, construction, architecture, urban planning, or business.
- Minimum of two years of experience in related fields.
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build relationships, manage and inspirebotboth internal and external teams.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in cross‐functional teams.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with project stakeholders.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Graduate degree in related field.
- Experience taking several developments from conception to completion.
- Experience in the development of complex housing projects.
- Proven affordable housing finance expertise.
- Experience with energy efficient, sustainable green building practices.
- Northern California real estate experience.
- Valid CA driver’s license.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?clientkey=E42610985B46A9ECCAC19465A2BDC4DE&jpt=&job=27340.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.