We are currently seeking landscape designers for immediate, full-time positions in our Mill Valley office. The Mill Valley office is located in the charming town of Mill Valley, 10-minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge, a 20-minute drive from San Francisco. We are a team-based firm that values professional growth, work-life balance, and a friendly, open-office environment.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Royston Hanamoto Alley & Abey (RHAA) is a 33-person landscape architecture firm with offices in Mill Valley and San Francisco. With a 58-year history, our projects include high profile urban spaces, retail centers, parks and recreation, multi-family residential communities, campus planning and medical facilities.
The successful candidate will
- Draft and document design plans and details through all phases of the design process.
- Prepare plan, section, and perspective renderings, as well as other presentation materials.
- Research and development of planting palettes.
- Research of site materials, finishes and furnishings.
- Support of principal and project manager in development of design concepts.
- Handle project-specific administrative tasks as assigned.
- Assist other teams with production as required.
Designers at RHAA typically track projects from concept design through construction documentation.
Required education and skills
Strong candidates will have 1-4 years of experience in a landscape architecture office, an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, and will demonstrate the following:
- Interest in team-based, collaborative work.
- Innovative and creative design ideas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills employing Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Revit proficiency a +
- MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA. NO H1B WILL BE SPONSORED.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a resume, work samples and letter of interest in PDF format not exceeding 8 MB. Submit ASAP by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.