Lead technical development and documentation efforts and assist in management of a variety of commercial office projects on a full time basis.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Huntsman Architectural Group is an award winning architecture and interior design firm dedicated to providing creative and innovative solutions in a wide array of project types. Our services include strategic workplace consulting, building analysis, and full service interior and architectural design. Our projects throughout the country encompass a vast array of industry types including corporate, technology, design and media, financial, institutional, hospitality, residential, and retail.
The firm was established in 1981. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City and Chicago include over eighty architects, interior designers, technical support, and administrative staff. Our San Francisco office is located downtown across the street from the Ferry Building. We foster a collegial environment where good design, client service, social interaction and professional development are highly valued. We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and employee incentives.
The successful candidate will
- Participate during all phases of project delivery.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and document preparation for the projects under the direction of a project manager or project architect.
- Execute and oversee production of architectural drawings, including custom details.
- Provide product research and write/review architectural specifications.
- Interface with client, contractor, agencies, and engineering and specialty consultants.
- Coordinate consultants, program requirements, code compliance, drawings and specifications.
- Manage small project teams.
- Review shop drawings and material samples.
- Modify drawings and coordinates with construction administrator during construction phase.
- Other related duties as assigned
Required education and skills
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects.
- Exceptional detailing and construction knowledge for commercial interiors projects.
- Strong working knowledge of state and local Building Codes, including accessibility. Practice and familiarity of accessibility code surveying and reporting is essential.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Revit, MS-Office, Sketch-Up and Photoshop.
- Sustainable design experience, with a preference for hands-on LEED project participation and accreditation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to administer basic projects with minimal guidance.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum 3-5 years of architectural/interior design experience.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.