We have an immediate opening for a versatile architect/intern architect with five to ten years of postgraduate work experience in an architectural office. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in a Toronto office near Bathurst and College.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
LGA Architectural Partners is an award-winning practice with a passion for smart, sustainable, community-building architecture.
The successful candidate will
- Lead projects as Project Manager, supported by the Partner-in-Charge and/or and play key role on larger project team.
- Play an active role in all phases of project development (Schematic Design, Design Development, Working Drawings, and Contract Administration).
- Review construction progress, attend site meetings and oversee site documentation.
- Represent the office via communications with clients, sub-consultants and authorities.
Required education and skills
- An all-rounder with strong design, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Fluent in Revit.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Eager to use design to make a positive difference.
- Someone who thrives on learning and sharing in a collegial office environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a CV and examples of your work to email@example.com – include “Intermediate/Senior Architect” in the subject line.”
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.