Intermediate Architectural Designer
This is a great opportunity for individuals that welcome responsibility and are looking to develop their professional skills and experience. We want to have fun and do good work. If you believe that you are conscientious and talented and have the qualifications above, we are interested in meeting.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Since 1938 NORR has built an expansive client base that trusts us to deliver creative, integrated architectural, engineering and planning building solutions on a global platform. We’re known for designing, delivering and managing strategic and complex solutions. Our people are the best and brightest in the industry and we ensure that the right combination of the firm’s resources is applied to solve the unique demands of each project. We consult with and engage our clients as partners in the process before rolling up our sleeves to create and deliver a solution that meets their needs with a confidence and a commitment to superior results – one that’s visible to all project stakeholders. For over 70 years, we’ve been servicing clients and building solid relationships by meeting and exceeding their individual requirements.
The successful candidate will
- Responsible for the preparation of architectural construction documents, including set up and coordination of documents based on client standards and applicable codes.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently with limited guidance from senior staff.
- Be responsible for leading small projects or components of large projects, acting as project designer on smaller projects, and providing direction to more junior staff.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects with demanding deadlines.
Required education and skills
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Professional registration or licensure, a plus.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.