Architectural Technologist/Intern Architect (Junior & Intermediate)
CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Technologist/Intern Architect in the Architectural Discipline. Candidate must have:
Languages needed: English.
About the company
CORE Architects Inc. is an award-winning group of architects and interior designers based in Toronto. Since our formation in 1994, we have quickly distinguished ourselves amongst our competitors by our innovative yet thoughtful design solutions.
Required education and skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Fluent in AutoCAD 2016, Revit 2016 and Microsoft Office applications
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3D Modeling would be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in architectural design, with exceptional skills in the production and coordination of contract documents.
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing.
- Ability to work independently, developing and coordinating contract documents and document checking.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio (not to exceed 20MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org links to electronic portfolios are also acceptable.
Please indicate the job ID below on your application.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.