Architectural Associate (BIM Responsibilities)
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Flad Architects specializes in the planning and design of innovative facilities for healthcare, higher education, and science and technology clients. Serving clients globally, Flad is a recognized leader in resolving complex needs of knowledge-based organizations.
The successful candidate will
- Provide BIM support for project teams, including troubleshooting, project model setup, content development, loading Revit links from consultants, and file export.
- Understand and ensure compliance to firm BIM standards, guidelines, and best practices. Ensure BIM models adhere to all internal and client specific standards. Perform periodic QA/QC audits of project files to ensure compliance.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Conduct BIM training for new employees and share BIM tips and tricks with current staff.
- Participate in the BIM Committee for the purpose of knowledge sharing, best practices, lessons learned, and identifying new technology. Interface remotely with the BIM Manager.
- Manage data on various cloud based platforms and related file sharing sites.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Minimum of three years recent and relevant architectural experience required. Five years’ experience preferred. Experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up and Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and 3D rendering software preferred.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link, https://external-fladarchitects.icims.com/jobs/1273/architectural-associate-%28bim-responsibilities%29/job.
Note: Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.