Architect - Contract Administration
We are currently looking for someone who is seeking a new role and position of responsibility looking after the Construction Administration of some of Los Angeles’s most exciting leading edge and large Mixed Use High-rise Developments. What we offer is a competitive salary in the industry, a full benefits program and a flexible work environment with the opportunity to collaborate in a positive team environment.
CDA has won numerous awards for our work including The Jewel, The Murano, Block 100 and Solo District. We invite strong candidates to become part of our Los Angeles team. Are you up for the Challenge?
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc. is an award-winning Architectural Firm dedicated to excellence and the highest level of expertise in both professional and personal service.
Required education and skills
- Knowledge and experience in contract administration, high-rise and mixed-use preferred, however, all applicable experience will be considered.
- Ability to conduct field reviews, shop drawings, site instructions and RFI’s.
- Excellent communicator both oral and written English.
- Forward thinking and ability to plan ahead and schedule; superior time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple project responsibilities simultaneously.
- Professional Degree in Architecture or eligible for Registration.
- Licensed to practice in British Columbia or be eligible to be registered is mandatory. Washington State and/or California an asset.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD 2014, Sketch-Up, Blue Beam, Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Suite.
- 5+ years of experience a must.
How to apply
To apply, please forward a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.