A local architecture firm specializing in multi site retail such as Pizaa Hut, Aldi, etc.Currently hiring for an architect group.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs.
The successful candidate will
- Make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive architectural activities.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving challenging architectural problems.
- Determine project objectives and requirements.
- Develop standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities.
- Determine compliance with technical documents and industry specific standards and codes.
- Be involved in the analysis of client problems in conceiving and developing architectural solutions to those problems.
- Manage, coordinate and mentor staff and project level employees.
- Manage all aspects of client relations including attending meetings.
- Perform other like duties as assigned.
Required education and skills
- 5-10 years of architectural design experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Architectural Design.
- Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and other BIM software.
- The ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Knowledge of project specifications & CSI division formatting.
- Strong organizational, time management & multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture highly desired.
- Professional RA, desired.
- Architecture enrollment in NCARB IDP preferred.
- LEED certification a plus.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://www.aerotek.com/jobs/job/US/Albany-NY/Other/Architect/J3G40W65VFF0D7P5GKC.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.