Architect 2-5 Years of Experience
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, LLP (AS+GG), an international award winning firm, has current job opportunities for Architects with 2-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative design portfolio along with strong verbal and written communication skills. The individuals that we are seeking should be self-motivated and team players. Sustainable/High-Performance project experience is a plus.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture is dedicated to the design of high-performance, energy-efficient and sustainable architecture on an international scale. The firm approaches each project, regardless of size or scale, with an understanding that architecture has a unique power to influence civic life. We strive to create designs that aid society, advance modern technology, sustain the environment and inspire those around us to improve our world.
Required education and skills
- Applicants should be proficient in REVIT, Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCad, V-Ray/Maxwell, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Environmental Simulation Analysis tools and Digital Fabrication Methods are valuable (but not required).
- A professional degree is required, however our search will not be guided solely on years of experience. AS+GG is looking for the right fit.
- Registration/Accreditation: LEED, IDP application recommended but not required
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of Architecture Degree, Bachelor of Science of Arts in Architecture
How to apply
To apply, please submit a resume along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.