Global Site Plans, branding for environmental design, specializes in branding for small and medium-sized architecture, engineering, environmental non-profits, landscape architecture, and urban planning companies. Global Site Plans’ expertise lays in environmental design sector website design, branding, internet marketing, social media, social marketing, and content services, for all your online and print media needs. Every weekday of the month The Grid, Global Site Plans’ blog, is your destination for blogs related to architecture, engineering, environmental non-profits, landscape architecture, and urban planning. For more information about the company, visit http://theglobalgrid.org/.
Global Site Plans is currently seeking applicants for the position of Program Support Intern. Responsibilities vary based upon individual qualifications, experiences, and interests. The term of the internship is a minimum of six-months, contractually. This is an unpaid and a virtual internship which can be completed from home.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Internship Outreach, Recruitment, and Retention
- Research businesses, organizations, and websites within the environmental design community that would increase outreach to internship applicants; requiring extensive online research.
- Recruit international internship applicants through universities, businesses, and organizations by disseminating internship opportunity notices (familiarity with Mail Merge tools is a plus).
- Coordinate updating the email database after advertising internship opportunity notices (familiarity with Excel is a plus).
- Support the internship application process by communicating with applicants and vacancy posters.
Internship Coordination and Tracking
- Assisting in new internship participant training and acclimation.
- Tracking blogger performance based upon quantitative measures (familiarity with Excel is a plus).
- Develop end-of-internship performance reports (familiarity with Excel, Google Docs, and DropBox is a plus).
Administrative Support of Development
- Develop a databases of potential product sponsors and advertisers in the environmental design fields (familiarity with architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture, engineering, or a related field is a plus).
- Program development, including book review and giveaway programs (familiarity with Google Docs is a plus).
- Develop programs congruent with the Global Site Plans mission.
Communications and Marketing
- Manually disseminate The Grid blog roll to partner websites.
- Social media development and coordination (familiarity with HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are a plus).
- Partnership development.
- Keep a pulse on trending news.
- Communications and marketing coordination.
Art and Media Coordination
- Graphic and infographic design coordination.
- Multimedia development (familiarity with video creation and YouTube is a plus).
- Develop a policy for images and media.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please email the application components to Global Site Plans at email@example.com by Friday, June 28, 2013.
1. Submit a Resume and Cover Letter;
2. Submit your area(s) of interest, as related above;
3. Like Global Site Plans on Facebook;
4. Follow Global Site Plans on Twitter;
5. In the subject line of your email, put PROGRAM SUPPORT.