Boutique urban planning consultancy with strong focus on expert town planning reports including Liquor Licencing and related DA work.
Situated in Sydney CBD, we are a small and professional consultancy with a quiet and diligent work environment. We are seeking a particular individual with strong writing and analytical skills and extensive planning experience. Working closely with the Director and other senior Associates, you will have the skills and confidence to make decisions and provide guidance to clients.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Design Collaborative is a boutique and independent planning company dedicated to producing timely and practical solutions for our clients. The company is involved in a range of projects including: planning proposals, development applications, commercial, mixed use, residential applications, industrial, special use, community use and rezoning application.
Required education and skills
To be successful, you will have current Town Planning qualifications with a minimum of five years’ experience. We will also consider flexible work arrangements for the right individual.
To be successful, apart from your qualifications and work experience you will have:
- Project management skills
- Experience and confidence in interpreting environmental planning law
- DA experience
- Experience working collaboratively with allied professionals
- Excellent research and analytical skills necessary to provide detailed planning advice
- Experience in the private sector preparing development applications is preferred but not essential
Personal qualities will include:
- Excellent written and oral communication, including appreciation of legislative nuances
- Ability to work independently with guidance from senior staff
- Central CBD office location
- An organised and efficient work environment
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Experience and projects across a broad range of clients
- Flexibility if required
How to apply
Please contact in the strictest confidence James Lidis on 02 9262 3200 or email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90