My client are based in the CBD and are in the process of taking their Planning team to the next level. Over the next few months they will be seeking a number of Planners to work on projects in the Sydney area.
The company has an excellent retention rate for staff, this comes from a fun and vibrant working office and a flexible and creative culture that feeds from the Directors.
Salary: 110,000 to 130,000
Languages needed: English.
About the company
To give the most specialised and personalised recruitment solutions to both our clients and candidates, whilst honouring and nurturing the best of professional relationships.
The successful candidate will
- Participate in Planning projects within the area.
- Assess complex planning applications for both minor and major projects.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and the local community.
- Manage client and community relationships.
- Ensure costs and budgets are met within timescales.
- Provide advice to third parties using your own knowledge and initiative.
Required education and skills
- Tertiary qualification in Planning.
- Diverse experience, preferable from both public and private sectors.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse information efficiently.
- Fun and flexible working culture.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Major growth plans for the next 24 months.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://www.designandconstruct.com.au/construction-and-architecture-jobs/urban-planner/1220596
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90