Senior Town Planner
My client have a very exciting opportunity for a senior candidate to join their growing team in the heart of Sydney. They are seeking a motivated and industrious Planner to work on a variety of challenging and complex projects.
Salary: 130,000 to 140,000
Languages needed: English.
About the company
To give the most specialised and personalised recruitment solutions to both our clients and candidates, whilst honouring and nurturing the best of professional relationships.
The successful candidate will
- Prepare of development assessments.
- Assess of applications on behalf of neighboring third parties.
- Be the lead consultant on large scale statutory projects.
- Mentor grad consultants.
- Ensure that the company is well positioned to adapt to the changes in local planning legislation.
- Provide expert Planning advice across different functions.
- Undertake site visits.
Required education and skills
- Relevant qualifications in Town Planning
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
In return, the client offers an excellent remuneration package and a flexible working culture. There is also ongoing training so you can continue to evolve as a Consultant.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: www.designandconstruct.com....
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90