Join a diverse group of planning professional providing advice and planning services across a wide range of matters and project types in Melbourne and nationally, including;
- Strategy and policy analysis and development
- Preparing land use planning due diligence assessments, development facilitation strategies, planning approvals and process management
- Master planning and structure planning in key urban locations
Languages needed: English.
About the company
|AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.|
The successful candidate will
- Lead and manage projects, scoping and costing of projects, tracking job costs and working to specification.
- Provide timely and accurate planning advice.
- Work alongside other professionals on a range of multi-disciplinary projects
- Liaise with internal and external Clients and Consultants and key stakeholders as required
- Support and initiate business development activities
- Coordinate work of junior planners
- Work within set criteria, deadlines, budget and with a commercial outcome
- Prepare all documentation in accordance with AECOM and/ or Project standard formats
Required education and skills
To be successful in this role you will have a relevant tertiary qualification in Planning with a minimum of five years experience in the field with a thorough understanding of statutory and strategic planning principles and an ability to provide practical and analytical advice. A passion and pro-activeness in producing insightful and high quality work and advice, will be key selection criteria. Additional qualifications in affiliated professions such as design, land use economics or property would be well regarded.
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link, https://jobs.aecom.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=20052&siteid=5022&jobId=1007590&codes=IN-DIREMP
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90