Project Manager (Residential & Hospitality)
Workshop/APD is a design firm specializing in luxury home and hospitality design as well as high-end commercial development. We are currently seeking both a full-time residential and hospitality Project Manager with 5-7 years’ previous experience. There is also potential for another position suiting a candidate with 7 or more years of experience. Both positions will be vital in driving projects to completion.
Candidates must know Revit. The ideal candidate will have thorough architectural training, although he/she does not need to be licensed.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
We believe passionately in the power of good design to shape human experience. Our team is committed to bringing creativity, ingenuity and intelligence to the public and private spaces people inhabit.
The successful candidate will
- Design and Management of multiple single or multi-family residential and/or hospitality projects.
- Be involved in all phases of design/documentation, including architectural design, interior design, and FFE.
- Do computer modeling and rendering.
- Handle construction document preparation.
- Handle contract administration.
- Mentor and lead junior project team members.
Required education and skills
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch).
- Minimum of 3 years’ high-end architectural design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work).
- Must have experience in Revit.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (2008 or higher) and all Adobe programs.
- Desired Skills: Studio Max, Maya, Rhino, & V-Ray.
- Talented, self-motivated project manager with significant technical ability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work well in a team.
- Highly developed communication skills, specifically with senior management, clients, and consultants.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail.
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, matched 401(k) plan, short and long term disability, education reimbursement program, performance bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and selected samples of your work in one PDF document no larger than 5MB to email@example.com. Email should include PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject line.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.