We are currently seeking candidates for a Project Manager with 5 years minimum of experience – as an immediate, full-time position.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
GroundLevel Landscape Architecture is an established and creative firm in San Diego, CA. Our studio offers a team-oriented design approach, excellent professional growth opportunities, fun atmosphere and an enthusiasm for design and the profession. Our project experience can be seen on our website, www.groundlevelsd.com.
GroundLevel projects are varied in scope and type. Our goal: placemaking that fits the environment and is engaging and thoughtfully organized around the client’s program. With San Diego’s climate and outdoor lifestyle as inspiration we create memorable places.
The successful candidate will
- Prepare of documents for all phases of the design process (conceptual design through construction documents).
- Manage of small to medium size projects under the supervision of the firm’s principals.
- Handle CAD drafting of project drawings, supporting both project managers and the firm principals.
- Manage a project team of 2-4 people.
Required education and skills
- 5-10 Years Experience.
- Good communication and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good site design skills and the ability to illustrate them through a mix of media types.
- Good computer graphic presentation skills with fluent knowledge of Google SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Fluency in AutoCAD.
- Have or working towards licensure.
- An undergraduate degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
How to apply
To apply, please send work samples, resume and letter of interest in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.