Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects, Inc is currently seeking an individual with expertise in landscape construction observation and project management. We are a dynamic and growing firm with a commitment to innovative design and the highest quality in our built projects.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Hoerr Schaudt (prn: Hare Shout) is a team of landscape architects, urban designers and horticulturists who create innovative landscapes that delight on every scale – from intimate private gardens to vast public parks. Our devotion to craft and attention to detail help clients discover the unseen potential of their outdoor spaces.
The successful candidate will
- Analyze of site opportunities and limitations.
- Handle materials specification.
- Handle redlining drawing sets.
- Handle plant tagging.
- Do Site construction observation.
- Communicate within project teams.
- Review and process submittals.
Required education and skills
- Will have a minimum 5 years of landscape architecture and/or landscape construction experience in private and public projects.
- Licensed or have relevant certifications.
- Very organized, process driven, self-starters.
- Demand adherence to high quality and performance standards.
- Have a very strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a very fast paced environment both independently and as a team member.
- Possess both a strong technical aptitude and keen design sense.
- Have significant project budgeting experience.
- Have a high level of proficiency in Autocad, Adobe Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90