Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is currently seeking a Project Architect with strong design and technical skills and 4-6 years of experience. The right candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented, and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in 3D modeling is a plus.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Kinlin Rutherfurd Architects is a design firm focused on creating high quality, timeless architecture which is thoughtfully detailed and tailored to its context. We specialize in high end residential projects including full building renovations, townhouses, private apartments and country homes.
Required education and skills
- A professional degree (advanced degree preferred).
- A minimum of 4 years experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS software.
- The ability to manage all phases of project work.
- Experience in the supervision of drafting and detailing.
- Ability to produce detailed construction documents.
- Knowledge of ADA requirements, building codes and standards.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Currently living in the New York City metropolitan area and legally able to work in the United States.
How to apply
To apply, p lease email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume and work sample documents in PDF format only. (5MB max file size). Please put “Project Architect” in the subject line.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90