An outstanding opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding Planning Consultancy for a Planning Consultant.
Located in a sought after central London location you will play a pivotal role working with a prestigious client base and assisting the Planning Director with a variety of instructions that include large scale residential led mixed use schemes encompassing urban extensions, new towns, sports stadia and educational facilities.
In addition, as a key member of the planning team you will be a central to the provision of technical planning advice to a diverse range of clients including major house builders, strategic estates, landowners, Universities and major leisure company's.
Salary: £26,000 to £33,000 per annum
Languages needed: English.
Apply by August 24, 2017
About the company
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate and built environment sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
The successful candidate will
- Prepare and submit planning applications,
- Conduct site appraisals and site promotion.
- Draft written policy representations and producing planning statements.
- Build robust relationships with local authority planning officers to negotiate and finalise the discharge conditions coupled with reserved matters.
- Assist with complex appeals, researching site histories and assisting with comprehensive stake holder and community consultation exercises.
If you have natural enthusiasm and interest in dealing with large scale major development projects and complex planning issues, this is certainly worth exploring!
Required education and skills
- Successful candidates will have degree in Town & Country Planning or affiliated subject, preferably with a minimum of two to five years post qualification planning experience in planning consultancy, public sector or client side at a developer.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a member of the RTPI or in the process of attaining chartered Town Planner status.
- Finally you will have good written and verbal communication skills with a natural drive and enthusiasm for Town Planning.
How to apply
To apply, please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90