Ben Adams Architects is an established and growing RIBA chartered practice with studios in central London and LA. We are looking to hire a Part III Architect with job running experience in the UK to join our London team on a permanent basis. They will be required to run exciting projects at various work stages, from initial concept design right through to on-site completion.
We are a young, creative and dynamic team who work across various design sectors including mixed use developments, residential, commercial workplace, public buildings, and hotels on new builds, refurbishments, conversions and listed buildings in London and beyond.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
At Ben Adams Architects, we cultivate a supportive environment where employees at all levels can take ownership and responsibility for their work, so developing their career in a variety of different sectors. Members of the team are also encouraged to share and nurture their individual talents through a series of in house lectures, design reviews, events and exhibitions.
Required education and skills
- Excellent design skills and experience.
- Fantastic visual and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of one year post Part-III qualification experience working on at least one project in the UK.
- Job running experience from initial client contact to project completion (not necessarily on the same project).
- A sound knowledge of UK building regulations and UK planning policies.
- Proficiency in using Microstation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Please note that AutoCAD users will also be considered.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply, Please send your CV and sample portfolio of recent studio projects as well as any relevant academic work in PDF format to: email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90