Mid-Level Landscape Architect
Terrain Studio| San Francisco is seeking to grow our talented staff through the addition of design driven, accomplished mid-level professionals seeking a professional home to explore ideas that result in artful and sustainable built environments. Terrain Studio offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Terrain Studio, with offices in San Francisco’s Financial District and Houston’s Midtown area, was founded in 2011 by Minhui Li, ASLA, LEED GA, former Associate with SWA Group in Houston and Sausalito. In January of 2014 Scott Slaney, FASLA, former Managing Principal of SWA Group Houston and Shanghai, joined Terrain Studio, renewing a collaboration that began in 2001. Terrain Studio is certified by the City of San Francisco as a Woman-Owned San Francisco Local Business Enterprise.
Required education and skills
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience.
- Employment history in a design-driven studio environment.
- Experience in contributing to collaborative project teams that produce exemplary work.
- Demonstrated physical design and technical skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office.
- Familiarity with Revit Architecture and Rhinoceros desired.
- Professional licensure preferred but not required.
- Ability and interest to travel domestically and internationally.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
How to apply
To apply, please email a letter of introduction, resume and a PDF of portfolio (no larger than 10MB) to the contact below.
Lisa Slaney – email@example.com
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90