PETERSEN STUDIO is seeking a talented and motivated Landscape Designer to fortify and expand our growing design practice. As a critical member of the PS team, the applicant should have excellent design, production, management, and communication skills. Applicants should be interested in working collaboratively to develop design from concept to construction documents, producing high-quality illustrative drawings, and assisting with office management.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Petersen Studio is currently leading the design of a major public park on San Diego’s bayfront, a large office campus on San Francisco’s bayfront, pocket parks and plazas in downtown San Diego’s Makers Quarter District, two high-rise residential projects in the Bay Area, and was recently a semi-finalist for the international competition to redesign Pershing Square – downtown Los Angeles’ central park.
Required education and skills
- Strong design skills
- Strong graphic and 3D modeling skill set
- Ability to prepare DD/CD documentation
- Interest in landscape technology and high-quality detailing
- Collaborative spirit and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm for elevating the overall profession
- Passion for landscape sustainability
- Basic knowledge California native and drought-tolerant plants
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Sketch Up, Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, MS Office Suite and Rhino.
- Experience with Revit/BIM, Grasshopper (Optional).
- MLA Preferrred
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90