We are looking for a landscape architect or landscape designer to join our team. Specifically, a passionate, skilled and dedicated professional with experience in developing concept designs, submitting DA and CDC drawings, and preparing construction documentation.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Outdoor Establishments is a multi-award winning landscape design, construction and maintenance practice.
We are committed to delivering high-quality projects throughout Sydney and beyond, ranging from small urban gardens and rooftops to large estates and multi-unit residential developments.
Required education and skills
- A Degree in Landscape Architectureor a Diploma in Landscape Design;
- 1-5 years professional experience in landscape architecture/design;
- A passion for residential landscape design;
- Proficiency in Vectorworks (or equivalent CAD software);
- Be an Australian citizenship or permanent resident;
- Experience in design and documentation;
- Technical knowledge in both hard and soft landscaping;
- A proficiency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills;
The salary for this role is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, please email your a resume and portfolio demonstrating your experience and skills to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.