AHBE Landscape Architects is inviting an exceptional, dynamic, and self-motivated individual to join one of Southern California’s most established landscape architecture firms. We are seeking a Landscape Architect to work on diverse landscape projects for our public and private sector clients. Relevant project types for this position include streetscapes, transportation, housing, parks, schools, healthcare and mixed use developments.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
AHBE Landscape Architects is an award-winning, design-driven firm with a diverse portfolio of quality built projects. Through our daily practice, we explore how we can reconnect people to the natural environment and, thereby, improve their health and well-being. We consider the Los Angeles region a great laboratory for exploring ideas about landscape urbanism and for finding design solutions that deliver social and environmental benefits to our cities. Our office is located in downtown Los Angeles, near public transit, shopping, cultural districts, and sports/entertainment venues. For additional information about our firm and our work, please visit our website at www.ahbe.com.
The successful candidate will
- Coordinate internal staff and consultant team activities.
- Prepare landscape technical drawings for construction, illustrative graphics, building 3D models.
- Secure project approval through the public agency review process.
Required education and skills
- Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant Landscape Architecture.
- Must have an experience in one or more of the sectors identified.
- Must have a degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchUp and Microsoft Office is expected.
- Must have a California licensure.
- Working knowledge of Revit and Rhino are pluses.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits and a great studio environment where individuals are encouraged to grow to their potential. We seek a team player with strong communication and follow-through skills.
How to apply
Submit a cover letter with your resume and sample portfolio of your work. Reference the posted job title for which you are applying and identify the landscape architecture projects you consider relevant to this position. Apply via mail or email to: dthompson@AHBE.com
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90