The practice is seeking to recruit a qualified landscape architect with 2 to 3 years of proven professional experience in the design, planning and construction detailing of public realm and the external landscape, from inception through to construction.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work within design teams, and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, determination and a willingness to learn and to grow professionally.
The position is full time position based in our Dublin office.
Languages needed: English.
Apply by November 25, 2016
About the company
Brady Shipman Martin is a multi-disciplinary partnership delivering excellence in the planning, design and construction of the built environment.
Required education and skills
- A recognised (accredited) degree/qualification in Landscape Architecture.
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be advantageous.
- Excellence in design, detailing and construction in the external environment.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and commitment to high-quality.
- Good technical knowledge of both hard and soft landscape materials and practices.
- Excellent graphic skills, including hand sketching and competence in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good communication skills – graphical, verbal and written, including report writing.
- Ability to work with 3D software would be advantageous.
Negotiable – commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV together with samples of your work to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.