LandDesign is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join the San Francisco, CA office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide. We appreciate great talent and great work.
Required education and skills
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Must demonstrate experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Sketch Up.
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills -a plus (3D Max, Lumion, REVIT and other BIM Systems).
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities.
- Strong Collaborator.
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities.
- At least two years of related experience in a design firm.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k) and other great benefits.
How to apply
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please submit a cover letter, resume, and provide a design portfolio which presents your range of skills and project experience via our website: www.landdesign.com/careers
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90