Junior Landscape Architect/Designer
Snøhetta is an international, interdisciplinary architecture and landscape architecture firm with offices in Oslo, Norway and New York City. The New York office is working on landscape architectural projects associated with libraries, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. We are seeking a landscape designer who is committed to the creation and development of exemplary landscape architecture from concept through execution.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Snøhetta (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈsnøːˌhɛtɑ]) began as a collaborative architectural and landscape workshop, and has remained true to its trans-disciplinary way of thinking since its inception.
Our work strives to enhance our sense of place, identity and relationship to others and the physical spaces we inhabit, whether feral or human-made. Museums, markets, reindeer observatories, landscapes and dollhouses get the same care and attention to purpose.
Required education and skills
- Professional degree in landscape architecture.
- A range of 1-3 years of landscape design experience.
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture.
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: http://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I020/762/job?site=6&lang=UK&validator=83f187b6a1fc05eedd0e6135a310a4c1&job_id=31
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90