Junior Job Captain
Languages needed: English.
About the company
The Lamar Johnson Collaborative is a rapidly growing Chicago-based firm focused on a diverse range of commercial and institutional clients for which it creates distinctive designs using a collaborative approach. The firm’s principals have extensive experience in mixed-use, entertainment, retail, healthcare, and commercial office projects and have a reputation for engaging clients and partners in dialogue to design projects that enhance both the client’s business and the community.
The successful candidate will
- Develops construction drawings for projects under supervision of a licensed architect.
- Interface with contractors, consulting engineers, and the internal team to deliver exceptional quality through consistent communication, careful attention to the project budget and allowable fee, close adherence to the project timeline, and application of technical knowledge.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field.
- Demonstrated competence with computer-based drafting tools and MS Office.
- Strong English language communications skills (written and oral).
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including demonstrated experience in developing construction documents.
LJC provides a full complement of employee benefits that include a firm-wide Day of Service and a matching gifts program, along with competitive health, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and profit sharing plans. LJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link http://careercenter.aia.org/jobs/10256653/junior-job-captain.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90