Intern Architect / Intermediate Designer / Interior Designer
Reich+Petch is seeking an Intern Architect / Intermediate Designer and/or Interior Designer for architecture, exhibits, and architectural interiors projects for a full-time position at our Toronto office.
Reich+Petch is an award winning multi-disciplinary office of architects; museum planners; and exhibit, interior, graphics, and wayfinding designers.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Reich+Petch is a boutique design consultancy with over 25 years of experience. We believe that design is a language of communication and we are motivated to participate in a dialogue of ideas through design. We are based in Toronto and Washington, and work all over the world with museums, institutions, cultural organizations, and destination attractions. We have built a reputation as design leaders and innovators, with meticulous process and diligent documentation, and our ability to deliver remarkable and robust projects.
The successful candidate will
- Under the direction of a senior designer, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating and refining design concepts and coordinating design development talks for architecture and architectural interior projects.
Required education and skills
• Minimum of 4-7 years previous relevant experience in architectural or interior design practice.
• Excellent design and visual presentation skills .
• Ability to produce design documents for buildings and/or architectural interiors.
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
• Excellent command of English (written and verbal communications skills).
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Expertise, project experience with BIM/Revit .
• Understanding of CADD standards.
• Strong working knowledge of 3D computer visualization ie Sketchup, Revit, Rhino etc.
• Excellent hand drawing skills is a strong asset.
• Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment.
• Good working knowledge of the current Ontario Building Code.
How to apply
Please send resumes and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com with Intern Architect, Intermediate Designer or Interior Designer as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED. (limit file size to 5 MB) Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90