We have an immediate opening for a versatile architect/intern architect with five to ten years of postgraduate work experience in an architectural office. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in a Toronto office near Bathurst and College.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
LGA Architectural Partners is an award-winning practice with a passion for smart, sustainable, community-building architecture.
The successful candidate will
- Lead projects as Project Manager, supported by the Partner-in-Charge and/or and play key role on larger project team.
- Play an active role in all phases of project development (Schematic Design, Design Development, Working Drawings, and Contract Administration).
- Review construction progress, attend site meetings and oversee site documentation.
- Represent the office via communications with clients, sub-consultants and authorities.
Required education and skills
- An all-rounder with strong design, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Fluent in Revit.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Eager to use design to make a positive difference.
- Someone who thrives on learning and sharing in a collegial office environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org – include “Intermediate/Senior Architect” in the subject line.”
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90