Infrastructure Planning Officers
Are you looking to join a Local Authority with a fantastic reputation for their major regeneration work? Do you want the opportunity to be involved in projects you can take genuine pride in?
Our client is a Local Authority based in London. Throughout the years, they have been renowned for their regeneration projects. They are looking for an CIL/S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers to join their team to continue delivering outstanding planning projects for the area’s future.
This role is best suited for an individual with good communication skills who wants to actively engage with clients, professional bodies and be a part of fantastic projects.
Languages needed: English.
Apply by August 24, 2017
About the company
Lewis Davey recruit talented people for the Cleantech & Sustainability, Planning & Design, Environmental and Smart Cities Industries. We’re passionate about playing our part in making our Future Cities more sustainable, smarter and efficient.
We recruit globally for an expanding client base that enjoy our personable approach and value-added service.
In addition to recruiting talented people, Lewis Davey also offer complimentary services across Market Intelligence & Business Development that helps organisations to harness knowledge and grow significantly.
The successful candidate will
- Handle infrastructure planning, including identifying projects for strategic CIL and neighbourhood CIL.
- Input to the local plan where appropriate.
- Work with colleagues on delivery of infrastructure schemes.
- Negotiate S106 agreements – financial and non-financial benefits (although affordable housing is done by our regen team), working with DM colleagues.
- Monitor implementation of financial and non-financial clauses.
- Keep records.
- Report/reconcile – monthly returns to GLA.
- Input to other relevant databases e.g. land charges.
- CIL relief/exemptions.
- Issue notices/chasing payments.
Upto grade PO4
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90