Experienced Design and Planning Professional (4-6 Years)
We are seeking an entry-level landscape design professional with 4-6 years of experience working in a design firm. This position is available in our Los Angeles, CA office.
Languages needed: English.
Apply by March 27, 2017
About the company
Required education and skills
- Exceptional graphic, AutoCAD, analysis and digital production skills are required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and ArcGIS with examples of mapping and analysis are required in addition to proven experience with construction documentation.
- The ability to produce high-quality illustrations and computerized models in 3-D Max and/or SketchUp and impeccable writing skills are essential.
- Additional requirements include strong technical skills (grading, construction knowledge) as well as a positive attitude and open mind towards involvement on a wide range of project types.
- Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated, great communicators, and possess strong leadership qualities.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited landscape architecture program is required.
- Candidates with a master’s degree or dual degrees in both landscape architecture and urban design or planning are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://careers-designworkshop.icims.com/jobs/1117/experienced-design-and-planning-professional-%284-6-years%29/job?mobile=false&width=1755&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=480&jun1offset=480.
Please address your specific and long-term interest in the Los Angeles, CA office in your cover letter. Please note your resume, cover letter and portfolio must be in one document under 10 megs in size.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90