Civil Engineering and Construction Management firm in St. Louis is looking to add a dynamic Civil/Environmental Engineer to their design team immediately.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Since our inception, Ripple Effect Consulting has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality search practice. Ripple Effect Consulting is specialized staffing firm that focuses on Direct Hire, Contract to Hire, and Contract position. We bring over 30 years to the market and pride ourselves on finding the most difficult to find and best talent in the country. Our industry focus consists of Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Energy, IT, and Professional Services. We pride ourselves on bringing a friendly feel to individuals looking for their next big opportunity. Our main focus is to place individuals with the right company to grow personally, professionally, and financially. We spend a quarter of our lives at work, why not work with a company you love.
The successful candidate will
- Perform evaluations of collection systems and open channels with the use of hydrologic and hydraulic models.
- Perform GIS analysis to support hydrologic and hydraulic model development.
- Prepare engineering calculations and supporting analysis of alternatives.
- Prepare and evaluate wet weather control alternatives.
- Prepare design reports and construction plans using local and state standards.
- Review plans and specifications.
- Prepare preliminary project cost estimates and evaluate quantities.
- Assist with/review scope, budget, and schedule of new project tasks.
- Document design changes and communications.
- Conduct on-site inspections as needed.
- Assist Project Managers.
- Attend client, public, project and staff meetings including client progress, plan review, pre-construction, etc.
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Provide technical planning, design and construction support on various wet weather projects that may include combined sewer overflow, collection system, pump station, water, stormwater, green infrastructure, hydrologic and hydraulic models and/or other wastewater projects.
Required education and skills
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or like degree with relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in environmental/water resources engineering consulting for local government/municipal or industrial clients.
- Professional Licensure preferred but not required.
- Understanding of environmental regulations and potential application to clients’ needs required.
- Proven experience in developing project plans, anticipating and addressing project issues, leading meetings with clients, and directing the completion of technical reports.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://rec-2.workable.com/jobs/538295/candidates/new.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.