Due to up-coming and on-going projects we have a Civil Engineering role in our Sydney office. As a Civil Engineer, your role will be to provide technical expertise on a wide variety of large public and private sector projects. This position offers exposure to a number of landmark projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 8 years’ plus experience. Previous exposure to major campus developments in a multi-disciplinary team is a must. Expertise in road design, traffic analysis, flood analysis, water quality solutions, retention and external service coordination would be favourably considered.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
For almost sixty years TTW have been shaping the built environment throughout Australia and South East Asia in Structural, Civil, Traffic and Façade Engineering.
Required education and skills
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with Drains, TuFLOW, Music, Circly, Xslope, 12D, RAFTS, Lockpave, Revit, Mapinfo, Navisworks and RMS standards
- The ability to communicate well with senior management, authorities and clients;
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A sound understanding of the regulatory requirements for significant state developments; and
- The ability to manage the workload of multiple projects.
- Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Only applicants who are Australian citizens/permanent residents will be considered for this role.
The above position provides an excellent opportunity to join an established and continually expanding consultancy, as well as an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
This role would suit someone who can come in and hit the ground running working within a motivated and busy team.
- Training and development programs;
- Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, BBQs, external team events; and
- Subsidised holiday accommodation rental
How to apply
To apply, please submit your current resume and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be ideal for the role to: email@example.com
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90