Associate, Asset Management
The Asset Management Associate will assist on the management of the real estate portfolio investments to provide support and analysis for the portfolio. The Associate will also play a role in evaluating operational performance against relevant industry benchmarks, analyzing investment decisions and how they impact value, and facilitating preparation of reports for management and investors.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Zappettini Capital is a real estate private equity investment firm based in San Francisco. The Zappettini family has been investing, managing and developing real estate in the San Francisco and Silicon Valley for three generations.
The successful candidate will
- Coordinate the development of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Reports by assisting in the preparation of property operating and capital budgets.
- Assist in the review of underwriting and take part in the acquisition and disposition process, supporting due diligence efforts for select investments as directed.
- To support accountant on property and portfolio level accounting.
- Assist with preparation and creation of investment offerings and investor presentations.
- Communicate with third party property management and leasing brokers as well as appraisers, insurance and real estate tax consultants and other third party providers as needed.
- Assist with the review of commercial lease proposals, evaluate prospective tenant credit worthiness, and perform other lease related financial analysis as needed.
- Prepare financial analysis to track historic portfolio and property level results in comparison to industry benchmarks.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize relevant market reports including sale and lease transaction data.
Required education and skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience in commercial real estate industry (or business related activity) is required.
- Effective interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills.
- Strong computer literacy including fluency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Argus proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to understand and negotiate commercial lease agreements.
- Analytical problem solving skills with capability to undertake detailed analyses and make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations.
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization and time management skills necessary to balance competing deadlines.
- Desire to multi-task in a complex, high-volume environment and competency to work in small team environment.
How to apply
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90