Assistant Civil Engineer - Transportation
This role will involve being part of team working on a wide range of tasks used in transportation projects, including ADA facilities, maintenance of traffic, geometric layout, drainage design, cross sections, and plan development.
The candidate will perform tasks requiring application of standard civil engineering techniques and procedures. Standard design of civil project work. Assist lead engineers with various project duties. Other duties as assigned.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Burns & McDonnell is making the world a more amazing place with more than 5,000 engineers, architects, construction professionals, scientists and consultants on staff and growing. We strive to create amazing success for our clients and amazing careers for our employee-owners. We take on some of the world’s toughest challenges with the industry’s best thinking.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from accredited program.
- Completion of FE exam strongly preferred.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://burnsmcdonn.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=170467&src=JB-10360.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.