Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline
We are seeing an ambitious, energetic, detail-oriented Architectural Technologist / Draftsperson / BIM modeller with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience. We require someone with strong computer modelling skills and building construction knowledge to assist in the production of construction drawings and details using BIM software (ArchiCAD). Our projects include steel construction, concrete construction, heavy timber frames and traditional wood framing and as such candidates must have a thorough knowledge of these types of building systems and detailing required to create the highest quality construction documents, including 3D representations.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Altius Architecture Inc. is an established firm in Toronto’s Liberty Village with a focus on high-end custom residential homes and cottages, multi-unit residential developments and a range of commercial interiors and renovation projects.
Required education and skills
- Minimum 7 years of architectural experience with relevant projects.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical knowledge of building construction and the OBC.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of BIM software. Experience with ArchiCAD 20 is an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time position.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio in pdf format to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.