Architectural Designer/Interior Designer
We are currently seeking creative, talented and motivated professionals who are passionate about architecture and work well in a collaborative team structure.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Behr Browers Architects Inc, is an award winning architecture firm in Southern California for over 30 years. We are an experienced and innovative architecture and interior design firm. We focus on high-end commercial projects, corporate work spaces, retail, entertainment and institutional projects. Our high level of technical knowledge coupled with the use of the latest BIM based software allows us to organize, design and develop very interesting and complex projects for our exclusive corporate clients.
The successful candidate will
- Be involved with every aspect of the project, work on multiple projects, while also collaborating in all levels and will work closely with Senior Designers, Design Directors and Principals.
- Prepare design documents all the way through construction documents.
Required education and skills
- You must be organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently. Great opportunity for mentorship and IDP training.
- An architectural/interior’s degree from an accredited institution
- Candidate must have strong 3D capability (Archicad and/or Revit and Sketch up).
- Demonstrate effective design and technical abilities in all phases of interior/architectural design for corporate, commercial and retail projects.
- Must be detailed oriented with a proven track record of consistent performance in the field. -Must be a legal resident of the US, with recent US experience in commercial and/or institutional work. – LEED credentials are a plus.
How to apply
To apply, please the following to email@example.com.
- A detailed cover letter (including your availability)
- Resume (PDF format only
- Work samples (PDF format only -no web links and no large files)
- Please note that we are unable to consider incomplete submissions, nor can we accept other file formats (no files over 5MB – no web links).
- Include in email subject line: Global Grid job posting_your name.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90