Seeking an Architectural Designer with experience in the design of office buildings, both new construction and renovations. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to join our project teams and contribute to the design of significant office building projects for a variety of commercial clients.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
The successful candidate will
- Develop overall design concepts for both ground-up office building projects, as well as renovations to existing structures.
- Create exterior and interior renderings that communicate design solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other architects in the development of presentation materials for meetings with clients and municipalities.
- Develop site plan options scenarios.
- Provide exceptional, proactive, friendly client service.
- Inspire, teach, lead-by-example and mentor architectural design staff.
- Complete assignments within schedule and fee perimeters.
Required education and skills
- Minimum 3 years experience at an architecture firmExperience working on conceptual designs and renderingsProficiency withRevit.
How to apply
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90