Architectural Designer II
An award winning full service Architecture, Interior Design, and Engineering firm is looking to add an Architectural Designer to their team.
Salary: $27.00 - $34.00 /Hour
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs.
The successful candidate will
- Responsible for participating in the DD phase for multi-family, student housing, senior living and mixed use projects.
- Responsible for taking initial design documents from the schematic design phase (SD), and then taking them one step further through 100% design development (DD). The DD phase production work includes fleshing out the architectural details including specifying design elements such as material types and location of windows and doors.
- Work in the construction document phase and produce drawings in Revit.
- Handle production of floor plans, sections, and elevations with full dimensions.
- Assist the managing architect or senior project architect in planning the layout of projects including determination of functional and spatial requirements, and assist in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color and equipment.
- Support project team during construction administration.
- Create 3D models using SketchUp.
- Assist team members with presentation boards.
- Render project elevations using Adobe Software.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Revit proficiency.
- Multi-family, student housing, senior living, or mixed-use project experience
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link: https://www.aerotek.com/jobs/job/US/Chicago-IL/Other/Architectural-Designer-II/J3Q7P77853NVZ82CVG5.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.