AZA is a growing architecture, design and project management firm. We are currently seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join our team. The candidate will work on all phases of the design process from concept to construction administration mostly for luxury retail brands. The candidate we seek is a talented, creative, detailed oriented and self-motivated individual. Candidate should possess great communication skills and professionalism.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Alexander Zilberman, AIA is the principal of AZA design. His multi-disciplinary experience spans from creating high end private residences to design and project oversight for luxury homes and budget conscious developers. One of his strengths is in flagship store planning, design and project oversight for leading fashion brands. His work includes architecture and interiors as well as storefront, furniture, and fixture design.
AZA design was formed as an architectural design practice. Our mission is to achieve each client’s goals while including passion, vision and diligence with every project. In utilizing our experience in the Residential, Retail, and Corporate sector. We intend to create beautiful and useful works for our clients in the field of architecture and design. We provide creative, effective, and detail oriented designs and direction to satisfy the demand of clients’ spatial, functional and aesthetic requirements in a diverse, professional environment. We are committed to providing exceptional, hands-on, and personal service.
The successful candidate will
- Assist in the development of architectural solutions to meet project specifications.
- Prepares designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and working drawings with exceptional quality.
- Develops details and edits specifications.
- Adapts and modifies design features and operational methods to meet a variety of situations.
- Coordinates and communicates with vendors, contractors and consultants.
Required education and skills
- 2-5 years of professional experience in an Architecture or Design firm.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team.
- Ability to work on projects independently, as well as function as part of a team.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, 3D studio, Rhino and Microsoft Office.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US.
We offer health/dental benefits, 401(K), FSA account, Commuter Benefits; paid vacation/holidays/sick leave.
How to apply
To apply, Please email to email@example.com the following below:
- resume and samples of personal work
- compensation requirements
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.